The 6 Principles of Effective Time Management provides us with some guidance about what we need to do to be more productive and get more done:
Imagine a life in a world of unlimited time: you are free to finish your tasks whenever you want, reports can wait, planning is of no importance, and a world with no deadlines!
- Has it ever struck your mind?
- How would you call it?
- interesting or rather boring?
1.For Better Time Management Say NO to any distraction!
- Social Media
- Chit Chat
2.Put the Clock In Front Of You To Manage Your Time Efficiently!
3.Do Not Accumulate Small Tasks!
- It’s easy I’ll do it later
- I have a more important task at the moment
4.Write TO DO Lists Every Day!
5.Set Deadlines and Keep Them Strict!
I am the company and the company is ME
- Remind yourself why you chose your job
- Be proactive instead of reactive
- Ask for constructive feedback
- Offer solutions to problems
- Ask questions early on
- Develop a forward-thinking attitude
- Understand how much time you have
- Make reasonable to-do lists
- Stay focused
- Embrace time management technology
- Finish on time
Main Factors for Losing Time:
- Social media
- Working without a plan